Blog do Fabio Jr

O blog que fala o que quer, porque nunca tem culpa de nada.

Pesquise no Blogue:

Pesquisar este blog

sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

My Two Cents


I love it now, I truly do love it here.  I don’t think it gets any better than this, and for me, this is the happiest I have ever been, especially when we’re all together.  I’m definitely looking forward to this evening.  In the meantime, I’ve got a paper to finish, and a lot of math homework to get done.  My plan is to get all this done, so I will have nothing beyond a cock hanging over my head tonight.  Ha ha.  Yes the distractions with mother and Uncle Don, have taken their toll on us, but Andy is better and so is Sarah.  Trisha (Tom) seems very happy, since she has her own issues that make her crave acceptance.  We are certainly accepting, and in most cases, her choices are accepted as her own without anyone busting her balls.  This is kind of new for her.  Beth

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário